HEALTH & SAFETY
Your Health, Safety, And Well-Being Is Our Top Priority
We have been monitoring the current situation carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we began taking precautions, such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our clients’ homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff, and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at (281) 595-9370.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, our technician will wash their hands as well. Please instruct them to do so. Otherwise, they will use the company-provided Clorox hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties when in clients’ homes, but at this time all our technicians wear clean gloves as an additional precaution.
- Each technician has been equipped with Clorox hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks can be utilized upon request, however, the CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those that are sick.
- If a technician is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time.
– Your friends over at Vanderford Air, Inc.
The Vanderford Difference
1We Are CertifiedWe hire, train, motivate and reward based on three main hallmarks: Integrity, Personal Responsibility, and Commitment. We expect our team to perform to high standards with enthusiasm and willingness to serve our purpose.
2We Are QualifiedWith over 40 years of experience as a multi-generational family-owned company, we’ve had the benefit of seeing the industry evolve locally and use that expertise to give our clients top-quality customer care and workmanship.
3We Are KnowledgeableWe offer a full range of EPA Energy Star approved energy-efficient products. We have been recognized by Johnstone Supply as their Super Duper Dealer and named a Rheem Team Top Contractor.
4We Are DependableClean-cut, courteous, uniformed employees are on call 24 hours a day. We complete each job with a 17 point check by our installation supervisor. We include a company warranty and guarantee with every job. We put our technicians through rigorous background and drug tests ensuring you can trust the person working in your home.
5No Overtime or Emergency ChargesWhether a job runs long, lands on a weekend, or is an emergency service, Vanderford Air guarantees that the price that you agree to up-front is the price that you will pay. There will be no surprise fees and no last-minute changes.
6Risk-Free Satisfaction GuaranteeNot only will you receive a written specification of the workmanship you can expect during the service, but every Vanderford Air repair comes backed with 5 written guarantees. 100% satisfaction, comfort assurance, performance guarantee, and more!
7No Money Down (0% Financing)After being one of the area’s top-rated experts for over 40 years, Vanderford Air understands that HVAC installation or replacement can be an unexpected large expense. For this reason, we have financing options for qualified customers. Speak to a representative from Vanderford Air today about how you can begin the application process.
8Highly Rated & ReviewedAt Vanderford Air, you could not ask for a better experience from an area HVAC service company. We are proud to have an A+ rating from the BBB, a 5-star rating with HomeAdvisor, and have received Angie’s List Super Service Award for 6 years.
Alex was courteous, professional, and performed the repairs in a timely manner.
"I contacted them about 9pm and they had one of their plumbers show up at 8:30am the following morning."- Lucas B.
I highly recommend these guys and will call them again and again.
"As a small business owner myself I know how hard it is to manage employees and meet customer expectation - these guys made it happen."- Russel W.
I will use Vanderford for all of my future AC needs!
"You have a customer for life and we recommend you every chance we get!!"- Mandi H.
They are always professional and upfront
"This is a wonderful family owned business that generously supports the surrounding communities."- Jason C.
It is a great comfort to do business with people you know and trust
"I highly recommend them. Dan has been looking after my system for years and it is a great comfort to do business with people you know and trust."- David L.