Air Conditioning Services in Galveston
Keeping Families in East Texas Cool for Over 40 Years
Let’s face it—it’s hard to be your best self when you are sweating bullets in your own home or office. Even in more temperate regions of the United States, AC issues and blowouts can be hard to manage; in Texas, though, they can become a true crisis, fast.
Vanderford Air & Plumbing is a family-owned business with over 40 years of experience in the air conditioning industry. Our company was founded on three hallmarks: integrity, personal responsibility, and commitment. In other words, our responsibility to provide honest, reliable, and high-quality work is something we take very seriously. If you need air conditioning services in Galveston, you can count on our team to make your issue a priority
For high-quality air conditioning services in Galveston, call our team at (281) 595-9370 today.
AC Services We Offer
Our goal is to keep our customers comfortable, which means offering a complete range of air conditioning services tailored to their needs. Whether it’s a simple repair or a complete overhaul of your air conditioning system, we are ready to get the job done.
We offer comprehensive AC services to residential and commercial customers, including:
- Installations: We offer a full range of EPA Energy Star approved products and can set you up with a system that is perfect for your needs. We offer ductless mini-split systems, central air conditioning, window units, and more.
- Replacements: If your unit breaks down and is beyond saving, we will suggest a replacement system and have it installed for you, making use of any existing ductwork to save you money.
- Maintenance: We offer a comprehensive maintenance package that includes two visits a year, 10% off all repairs, a year's warranty on all parts and services provided, VIP scheduling, and a lifetime exemption of overtime fees.
- Repair: Our team is factory-trained and certified to handle any repair that your system may need. If your system is beyond repair, we will determine which system is best for your needs and install it at your earliest convenience.
- Digital Thermostats: Whether you want wireless control of your air conditioning system, a smart thermostat to help you monitor energy use, or a simple digital thermostat to help maintain a steady temperature, we can help you find the right solution for your space.
- Zone Control Systems: Put an end to the thermostat wars in your home or office by installing a zone control system. These let you choose different thermostat settings for different rooms in a building, allowing everyone under the same roof to choose the temperature they want for the space they occupy.
- Insulation – A great air conditioning system is next to useless if your home cannot maintain your preferred temperature. If it is struggling to keep your home cool, you may need new insulation. Without it, your system will need to constantly cool or heat the air to your liking, racking up those energy bills.
If you are experiencing a specific issue with your air conditioning system, give us a call! We service all types of AC systems, including central heating and air conditioning systems, ductless mini-splits, window units, and more.
Common Issues with Air Conditioning Systems
When it comes to air conditioning systems, a lot can go wrong. From clogged ducts to broken thermostats, there are many ways your air conditioning system can fail.
If you are experiencing issues with your air conditioner, it may be suffering from one of these issues:
- Lack of maintenance: Air conditioning systems require regular maintenance to keep them running efficiently. Neglecting to schedule routine maintenance can lead to a variety of problems, including decreased energy efficiency and an increased likelihood of breakdowns.
- Dirty air filters: Dirty air filters can restrict airflow, causing the system to work harder and less efficiently. This can lead to higher energy bills and potential damage to the system. Remember, you should be installing clean air filters every 30 days.
- Leaking ducts: Leaks in the ductwork can cause the conditioned air to escape, leading to decreased comfort and increased energy costs.
- Refrigerant leaks: Air conditioning units use refrigerant to cool the air. If there is a leak in the system, it can lead to decreased cooling performance and potential damage to the compressor.
- Thermostat issues: A malfunctioning thermostat can prevent your air conditioning system from functioning properly. This can cause the system to turn on and off frequently or not turn on at all.
- Electrical problems: Air conditioning systems rely on numerous electrical components to operate. Issues such as blown fuses or malfunctioning wiring can prevent the system from working properly.
- Clogged drain lines: The condensation that forms on the cooling coil needs to be drained away to prevent water damage. Clogged drain lines can cause the water to back up and damage the system or surrounding areas.
As you can see, many of these issues create the same problem: a heavier burden on your air conditioner to produce cool air, which in turn leads to higher energy bills. If you are experiencing any of the issues mentioned above or any other problem with your AC system, it is in your best interest to give our team a call as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today for Quality Air Conditioning Services in Galveston
We are proud to offer comprehensive air conditioning services to homeowners and businesses throughout Galveston County. We are committed to making sure that your home or commercial building is not only comfortable, but also safe, efficient, and affordable. With over 40 years of experience in our industry and a team of factory-trained and certified technicians, we are the team you can trust!
The Vanderford Difference
1We Are CertifiedWe hire, train, motivate and reward based on three main hallmarks: Integrity, Personal Responsibility, and Commitment. We expect our team to perform to high standards with enthusiasm and willingness to serve our purpose.
2We Are QualifiedWith over 40 years of experience as a multi-generational family-owned company, we’ve had the benefit of seeing the industry evolve locally and use that expertise to give our clients top-quality customer care and workmanship.
3We Are KnowledgeableWe offer a full range of EPA Energy Star approved energy-efficient products. We have been recognized by Johnstone Supply as their Super Duper Dealer and named a Rheem Team Top Contractor.
4We Are DependableClean-cut, courteous, uniformed employees are on call 24 hours a day. We complete each job with a 17 point check by our installation supervisor. We include a company warranty and guarantee with every job. We put our technicians through rigorous background and drug tests ensuring you can trust the person working in your home.
5No Overtime or Emergency ChargesWhether a job runs long, lands on a weekend, or is an emergency service, Vanderford Air guarantees that the price that you agree to up-front is the price that you will pay. There will be no surprise fees and no last-minute changes.
6Risk-Free Satisfaction GuaranteeNot only will you receive a written specification of the workmanship you can expect during the service, but every Vanderford Air repair comes backed with 5 written guarantees. 100% satisfaction, comfort assurance, performance guarantee, and more!
7No Money Down (0% Financing)After being one of the area’s top-rated experts for over 40 years, Vanderford Air understands that HVAC installation or replacement can be an unexpected large expense. For this reason, we have financing options for qualified customers. Speak to a representative from Vanderford Air today about how you can begin the application process.
8Highly Rated & ReviewedAt Vanderford Air, you could not ask for a better experience from an area HVAC service company. We are proud to have an A+ rating from the BBB, a 5-star rating with HomeAdvisor, and have received Angie’s List Super Service Award for 6 years.
A fair price and quality service!
"If you’re in the market, give these guys a call, I highly recommend them!"- Jason W.
It is a great comfort to do business with people you know and trust
"I highly recommend them. Dan has been looking after my system for years and it is a great comfort to do business with people you know and trust."- David L.
Once again a great experience.
"Very clean, timely and professional installation."- Nick M.
Alex was courteous, professional, and performed the repairs in a timely manner.
"I contacted them about 9pm and they had one of their plumbers show up at 8:30am the following morning."- Lucas B.
I would highly recommend Vanderford Air.
"The entire job was done with professionalism and came off without a hitch."- Mandy H.