USA Plan Member Benefits
Benefits of Regular Tune–Ups
✔Keeps your home as comfortable as it was originally designed.
✔Improve efficiency and reduce your energy bills by keeping the equipment running at its optimum.
✔Extends the equipment life by 25%.
✔Fewer costly repairs by diagnosing problems early.
✔Automatic regular inspections.
✔Agreement is Transferable.
REAL PEACE OF MIND!!!
- TWO (2) Visits per year (Spring & Fall) to complete a total make–over and renewal of your system to Factory Fresh Conditions. This provides ULTIMATE Peace of Mind. That your Comfort System is in tip top shape, any day of the year.
- VIP SCHEDULING: You will receive VIP front of the line service if you need it–you go straight to the front of our service queue the way a VIP should.
- FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY on parts and labor for USA Plan customers. This means Real Peace of Mind. Non–Members receive a standard 30 day warranty on parts & labor.
- LIFETIME NO OVERTIME: In the event a true emergency occurs, and you need us for repairs at some odd hour of the night, as long as you own a USA Plan, you always pay DISCOUNTED RATES. Members enjoy elite status, so they never pay overtime rates.
- 20% Discounts on all Repairs: You will receive our LOWEST rate always, which is 20% savings by maintaining a USA Plan membership.
- 24/7 SERVICE AVAILABLE: Available night and day to our maintenance contract members.
Our Tune–Up includes:
Check filters, compressor performance, freon charge, all safety controls, test crankcase heater, operating pressure, inspect condenser coil, evaporator drain pan, condensate drain, blower and clean if necessary, record superheat, lubricate all necessary parts, clean and calibrate thermostat.
Check filters, gas valve, operation of safety controls, sequencer, heating elements, in operation, CO level, heat exchanger; clean blower, interior of manifold, pilot, burners; test for gas leaks; clean and calibrate thermostat; check and clean humidifier; check heat pump reversing valve and defrost cycle.