Are you looking for steady work? Are you ready to earn what you’re worth?
Seeking Professional Plumbers for our new plumbing division at Vanderford Air & Plumbing. If you are the absolute best at what you do, then you should be working for the best company. We are one of the fastest-growing HVAC companies in the Galveston/Houston area and will be in the Plumbing industry as well, and we know how to take care of our amazing employees.
We have the highest pay scales in the industry, a matched retirement plan, and great benefits. If you are truly the best plumber, then come work at a place where you are treated well and valued for what you do!
- Title: Licensed Journeyman or Tradesman Plumber
- Job Type: Full-Time
- High compensation wage (with commission on sales)
- Must carry Journeyman’s or Tradesman License with the State of Texas
- Must have 5+ years experience in residential service repair
- Motivated to drive your own income through uncapped commissions
- Clear driving record with valid driver’s license
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and activities
- Effective communication skills with customers to resolve issues, concerns or complaints
- Clean professional image
- Bilingual is a plus
- Tool Allowance
- The ability to earn more than $100,000 annually
- Paid Workers Comp protection
- Continuing education and professional support
- Medical insurance offered
- Retirement IRA with matched compensation
- Paid holidays and vacation time including up to 2 weeks paid vacation
- Company provided Teledoc service and wellness program
- Company toll tag and gas card
- Reliable take home company vehicle and uniform
- Company provided computer/iPad with Service Software
- Family orientated work atmosphere
- MUCH MORE!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
1We Are CertifiedWe hire, train, motivate and reward based on three main hallmarks: Integrity, Personal Responsibility, and Commitment. We expect our team to perform to high standards with enthusiasm and willingness to serve our purpose.
2We Are QualifiedWith over 40 years of experience as a multi-generational family-owned company, we’ve had the benefit of seeing the industry evolve locally and use that expertise to give our clients top-quality customer care and workmanship.
3We Are KnowledgeableWe offer a full range of EPA Energy Star approved energy-efficient products. We have been recognized by Johnstone Supply as their Super Duper Dealer and named a Rheem Team Top Contractor.
4We Are DependableClean-cut, courteous, uniformed employees are on call 24 hours a day. We complete each job with a 17 point check by our installation supervisor. We include a company warranty and guarantee with every job. We put our technicians through rigorous background and drug tests ensuring you can trust the person working in your home.
5No Overtime or Emergency ChargesWhether a job runs long, lands on a weekend, or is an emergency service, Vanderford Air guarantees that the price that you agree to up-front is the price that you will pay. There will be no surprise fees and no last-minute changes.
6Risk-Free Satisfaction GuaranteeNot only will you receive a written specification of the workmanship you can expect during the service, but every Vanderford Air repair comes backed with 5 written guarantees. 100% satisfaction, comfort assurance, performance guarantee, and more!
7No Money Down (0% Financing)After being one of the area’s top-rated experts for over 40 years, Vanderford Air understands that HVAC installation or replacement can be an unexpected large expense. For this reason, we have financing options for qualified customers. Speak to a representative from Vanderford Air today about how you can begin the application process.
8Highly Rated & ReviewedAt Vanderford Air, you could not ask for a better experience from an area HVAC service company. We are proud to have an A+ rating from the BBB, a 5-star rating with HomeAdvisor, and have received Angie’s List Super Service Award for 6 years.
He was fast and friendly and professional.
"This was our first time getting a heating system tune up and I’m glad to have the peace of mind with the maintenance agreement"- Anna V.
Once again a great experience.
"Very clean, timely and professional installation."- Nick M.
A fair price and quality service!
"If you’re in the market, give these guys a call, I highly recommend them!"- Jason W.
Alex was courteous, professional, and performed the repairs in a timely manner.
"I contacted them about 9pm and they had one of their plumbers show up at 8:30am the following morning."- Lucas B.
Thanks for an A++ experience!
"Extreme courtesy from the scheduler to the technician. Wouldn't go anywhere else, felt like they look out for the customer like family would."- John S.