Improving Indoor Air Quality – Pearland, Sugar Land, south Houston, Galveston
Indoor air pollution is a common problem that can affect your health, and you may not even realize it’s happening. In fact, indoor air is often more polluted than the air outdoors! The EPA estimates that the air in our homes is on average, two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Many factors can contribute to lower indoor air quality, including:
- Dust mites
- Pet dander
- Mold and mildew
- Chemicals released while cooking
- Paint fumes
- Carbon dioxide
- Household cleaners
We believe that everyone deserves high-quality, clean air in their home. Indoor air quality (IAQ) services can help improve the air quality in your home or business, making the air you breathe safer. This is ideal for everyone, but especially for pet owners, artists and crafters, people with asthma, and young children.
Indoor Air Quality Services We Offer
We offer a range of these services to reduce indoor pollution and improve overall quality of the air you breathe every day. Plus, they help reduce or even eliminate unpleasant odors in your home.
- Air Filtration: Our filtration services and products reduce airborne contaminants and debris, like allergens, particles, and dander.
- Air Handlers: We can repair, install, and maintain air handlers, keeping an important part of your air system clean and efficient.
- Air Scrubber: The Aerus Air Scrubber system can eliminate up to 99% of all surface contaminants, deodorizing your home or business and cleaning its air.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing: We can install carbon monoxide detectors in your home, protecting you from the dangers of carbon monoxide exposure.
- Dehumidifiers: We install, repair, and replace dehumidifiers to reduce the overall humidity of your home. Your air will be less sticky, more comfortable, and less hazardous by eliminating airborne spores and slowing wood rot and water damage.
- Duct Cleaning: We will clean your ducts to increase your air system’s efficiency and improve the quality of air by removing the buildup and dust and particles.
- Klean Room: “Klean” is a safe disinfectant that fights bacteria, viruses, and mold for three to six months. We can safely apply this to your home or business.
- UV Air Sanitizer: We can install germicidal ultraviolet lights into your air system which destroys airborne pollutants like bacteria, allergens, and viruses.
Trusted Service within 24 Hours – Guaranteed
If you are worried about the quality of the air in your home, turn to our team for exceptional indoor air quality services. We provide same day service to communities across south Houston and the surrounding areas. Contact us today for an free IAQ services quote.